You bring the code.
We take care of build complexity and deploy to containers for you.
Use pre-built workflows and toolchains or bring your own.
Bring your favorite tools; we’ll maintain them.
Deploy in fast, secure, high-quality containers.
How it works
Bring in your own project
Use your existing GitHub repo to deploy pipelines in Docker. Simply add the project you want to use and run.
Swap out workflows and toolchains
Ready to try something new? Swap out workflows and toolchains in a second. If you don’t like it,
try another one.
Measure the Quality of your Code and Containers
Keep track of your progress and see where you can improve. Visually monitor quality and measure against industry or internal best practices.
Try Qubeship now!
Qubeship is currently in beta. A number of exciting features will be coming soon!
- Customizable opinions
- Customizable toolchains
- 99.9% availability / disaster recovery
- Enterprise scalability
- Industry-specific CI/CD workflows
- Deployment to OpenShift, UCP or any Docker-based environment
- Customizable measurements
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- CA Application Performance Management
- CA BlazeMeter
- CA Unified Infrastructure Management
- Fortify (In progress)
- New Relic
- Quay.io (Done!)
- Sonar (Done!)